Wanted: Optical Sales Representative to Manage 2 First-rate Brands
For years, we have cultivated a strong retail optical base for the Fhone and Jeremy Tarian brands. Now it’s time for us to bring on a new team member who will maintain and grow relationships for these fantastic brands—and create amazing opportunities for her/himself in an extensive territory, built on love, sweat and many, many miles.
We are looking to fill several territories in America and Canada.
If you are a road-ready rock star, an entrepreneurial thinker ready to take on the world, we want to hear from you!
• Sales professionals with a measurable track record in their industry
• Savvy, energetic people, willing to travel a minimum of two weeks per month
• Go-getters with integrity who understand the value of relationships built on trust
• Highly organized individuals who possess good time management skills
Key job responsibilities:
- Account Management: Maintain and add value to existing account base
- Business Development: Research opportunities and create revenue streams by engaging new customers
- Product Merchandising: Ensure that all accounts follow merchandising guidelines outlined by the brands
- Marketing: Creating in-store promotional programs and participate in events with retail accounts
All applications to [email protected]
FH-One – Stefan Flatscher, original founder of Freudenhaus, pushes eyewear beyond just “fashion”, making it a part of your personality.
The fusion between design, quality and comfort makes Fhone the “go to” eyewear collection for every aspect of your life.
Tarian – Exquisite style and glamour are combined with art and fashion. Handcrafted French frames produced in limited edition, with a maximum of 500 pieces put in market.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to: [email protected], and tell us what makes you the ideal candidate for this position.
Note: This job isn’t for the faint of heart. However, with a little thick skin, a knack for building positive relationships, good organizational skills, and the willingness to put in the time and miles, you can capitalize on the great work we’ve done and write your own chapter to our success story. We are ready for growth. Are you?