USA: Sales Representative – Washington/Oregon, MD, DC, VA, DE, PA, and New England
KIO YAMATO is luxury eyewear with sophistication and foresight, dedicated to superior quality and committed to exceptional customer service. With the timeless character of our products, we lay down the foundation for brand recognition worldwide.
We are seeking dynamic, highly motivated full-time sales representatives for all territories across the US, including Washington/Oregon, MD, DC, VA, DE, PA, and New England territories. We are very flexible and willing to work with reps that handle multiple lines, and are interested in someone who is willing to cooperate in finding the best territory for you and our business.
The sales representative is responsible in establishing new retail accounts as well as developing long term customer relations with existing accounts and increasing sales revenue. The position requires strong organizational, planning and communication skills in addition to being performance driven to accomplish goals but continually striving to find new ways to improve. The position also requires extensive travel by car and the ability to carry and lift sample bags weighing up to 50 pounds. We are willing to train the right candidate.
• Extensive cold calling and in-person visits developing a long-term relationship
• High motivation to accomplish objectives and goals
• Increase sales quotas and revenue targets within a specified territory
• Promote KIO YAMATO and O&X New York products to new and existing accounts
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management
• Travel throughout territory to potential and existing clients with the ability to be on the road 5 days or more per week
• Attend regular sales meetings, trade shows, and conference calls
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 1-3 years sales experience or optical experience preferred but not required
• Computer proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Email)
• High level of integrity and work ethic
• Passionate and competitive to grow the KIO YAMATO and O&X New York brand
• Excellent customer service and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Send resume to [email protected]